Mr. Yau joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in 2018. Before turning to the practice of law, he was a postdoctoral researcher in the field of chemical biology at the University of Hong Kong. His research works were published in various international peer reviewed journals. Mr. Yau also served as a lecturer at various tertiary institutes in Hong Kong, teaching anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, legal and ethical issues in the healthcare context.
Mr. Yau assists in a range of legal matters, including personal injuries, medical negligence and criminal defence.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing a bit of guitar.
• Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Master of Philosophy in Physiology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry, The University of Hong Kong
• Juris Doctor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Civil Litigation
• Criminal Litigation
• Personal Injury and Employees Compensation Claims
• Medical Negligence