Prior to joining the Law profession, Baldwin holds a B.Sc degree in Statistics for Finance from Imperial College, University of London, and a M.Sc degree in Banking and International Finance from Cass Business School, City University of London.
Baldwin completed his J.D. and P.C.LL study at City University of Hong Kong. He was admitted as Solicitor of the High Court in September 2017.
• Bachelor of Science in Statistics for Finance, Imperial College, University of London
• Master of Science in Banking and International Finance, Cass Business School, City University of London
• Juris Doctor, the City University of Hong Kong
• Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, the City University of Hong Kong
English and Chinese
• Personal Injuries and Employees Compensation Claims
• Civil and Commercial Litigation
• Probate and Will